NMS aims to be a dynamic part of God’s plan in bringing the Gospel to all nations.
Participate to the creation of living and acting churches in mission.
Bridging gaps in words and deeds.
OUR COMMON PRAYER
“Your kingdom come”
NMS' engagement is focused on three programs:
EVANGELISM AND CHURCH WORK
- Evangelism in areas where the knowledge of the gospel is either marginal
- Church work where the gospel is about to gain a foothold.
- Training of leaders for congregations and churches.
- Facilitating the congregations and partner churches to become mission minded.
DIAKONIA AND DEVELOPMENT
- Local capacity. Our local partners have the necessary capacity and competence to run and administer the activities.
- Local participation: Specific activities are defined in close co-operation with the target group and the local government.
- Local sustainability
MANAGEMENT AND ORGANISATION
- Building local competence for mutual benefit and sharing.
- Organisational development projects aimed at developing good and efficient church organisations.
- Focusing on credibility concerning social-ethical challenges, stewardship and administration.
- Raising awareness about peace and reconciliation questions, as well as contributing to processes to achieve conflict transformation.
Worldwide joy - Basic document on mission
WANT MORE INFORMATION?
Tel: +47 51 51 61 00
E-mail: to email@example.com
The Norwegian Mission Society
P.O. Box 226 Sentrum,
IBAN: NO73 8220 02 85030
Bank: Sparebanken Pluss